Campus Resources

Public Service Center
Cornell University’s Public Service Center is a service organization connecting Cornell students, faculty, and alumni with community organizations.

United Way
Disaster relief projects, volunteer opportunities and in-kind needs are posted on our local United Way site.

Counseling and emotional support services are available to all members of the Cornell community.

  • Students may consult with counselors from Gannett Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) by calling 607-255-5155. Students may also speak with a peer counselor by calling EARS at 255-3277.
  • Employees may call the Faculty Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) at 255-2673.
  • RAs and RHD’s in the residence halls can also provide emotional support and referral to other resources as needed.
  • Students may also seek individual and group support through the many communities at the Center for Intercultural Dialogue and Cornell United Religious Work.

For additional resources, visit the Caring Community site.  Please do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it.

Relief at Cornell University